These balls are perfect for that moments when you just want something to bite. Healthy Snacks is something you can never have enough of in your fridge. Best part it is healthy and made with natural ingredients and super foods. Raw and Organic!
You can add whatever you have available. I just emptied all the bags I had left of raw organic and healthy ingredients.
I (actually Reinardt) chopped up 3 packets of dates and then I used the rest to make some organic chocolate.
Take these balls with you to the beach, add them to your breakfast in the morning, but most of all have fun making them!
It takes only a few minutes….
- 2 Cups chopped up dates or prunes.
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Sunflower seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Ylang Leanne Organic Spirulina
- 1 Teaspoon Ylang Leanne Organic Moringa
- 1 Teaspoon Ylang Leanne Organic Camu Camu
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts
- 1 Table Spoon Chopped Nuts
- The dates or prunes should be chopped up really small. Squash it a bit with the knife.
- Put everything in a bowl. Mix it together with your hands and roll into a balls.
The balls can keep in the fridge for about 3 weeks. Unless you added something that spoils easily.
Get creative with your combinations.
The chili powder and orange zest makes it smell and taste so good!
Add some Maca powder, Flax seeds, Dried Fruit, Goji Berries, Cocoa Nibs.
You can also make them look really cool by rolling them in cocoa powder or crushed nuts afterwards.
But you can make up your own combinations….mmmm