Hocus Pocus Brain Boosting Poem:
Vetiver & Rosemary, a blend divine. For work and concentration, it’s so fine.
Sage, the herb of the wise and clever Adds to this roller’s brain-boosting endeavor.
A quick swipe on my temples and wrists, my mind sharpens, my focus shifts.
Hocus Pocus Focus, my secret tool. For acing exams, no need to drool.
With every roll, my brain lights up. I’m unstoppable, I’ll never give up.
Certified Organic Rosemary, Certified Pure Sage, Certified Organic Bergamot, Certified Pure Black Pepper, Certified Organic Tea Tree, Certified Pure Vetiver.
Flower essences chosen for this blend:
Flower essences are best known from the famous Bach® Rescue Remedy for stress. Flower essences are a form of flower therapy used to help balance emotional conditions. It is an ancient therapy that in the 1930s, a British physician by the name of Dr. Edward Bach modernized.
In this blend:
Clematis: frequently lost in daydreams and have trouble turning your ideas into actions. This flower essence is particularly beneficial during busy work days or exams. The positive potential of Clamatis is ideas brought to fruition.
Scleranthus : struggle to make decisions based on different options. The positive potential of Scleranthus is decisiveness.
White Chestnut : encourages the positive potential to find tranquility and peace of mind.
How to use:
There are several ways to use essential oils, including:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of essential oil to a diffuser or a bowl of hot water to fill the room with a pleasant scent and enjoy the therapeutic benefits.
- Topical application: Dilute essential oils with a carrier oil, such as coconut or almond oil, and apply the mixture to the skin for a as stimulating, focus or energizing effect.
- Inhalation: Put a few drops of essential oil on a tissue or handkerchief and inhale deeply to experience the aroma’s therapeutic effects.
- Bathing: Add a few drops of essential oil to your bathwater for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience.
- Massage: Mix essential oils with a carrier oil and use them for massage, promoting relaxation and reducing tension.
When using essential oils, it’s important to follow safety guidelines, such as diluting the oils before applying them to the skin and avoiding ingesting them. It’s also recommended to do a patch test before using a new oil to ensure you don’t have an allergic reaction
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts that should be used with caution. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Essential oils can support emotional well-being, relaxation, and stress reduction, but should not be used as a substitute for proper medical care. Always dilute properly and follow recommended guidelines. Essential oils should never be ingested and may cause adverse reactions in some individuals. Consult a qualified healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
There are no reviews yet.